On Sunday, September 15, 2013 10:53:47 PM UTC+2, Alan Donovan wrote:
Awesome! I have a few UI suggestions
Thanks for the positive feedback. All your suggestions make perfect sense
and I have added them to the project's issue list.

How much time do you want to put into this project going forward? I would
love to develop this approach (perhaps integrated into godoc, not sure) but
my powers of GUI are weak.
I can surely spend a couple of hours a week on it.

This is a really nice demo, and I'm impressed by how quickly you put it
together.
Go and your oracle API made it really simple.

--

---