The changes since the last revision are
* Remove attribution
* Remove 64 byte alignment
* Remove check for 0 length
* Re-arrange stack locals to use -n(SP) addressing instead of +n(R13)
* Make sure we don't re-use arguments for memmove (uses 4 extra bytes
* Use MOVM.IB to quickly write arguments for memmove
* Put table of constants into read only memory
* Remove trailing whitespace
These changes have reduced the code size and increased the speed
slightly as a bonus!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.