There's earlier logs (2009-2011) here: http://go-lang.cat-v.org/irc-logs/

Could the topic be changed to note that the channel is logged?
On Thursday, November 15, 2012 5:53:42 PM UTC-8, Graham King wrote:

We've setup logging on the IRC channel, here: https://botbot.me/5/log/

I've mentioned it a few times in the channel and have gotten positive
conversations I've missed.

We'd like to advertise the service (and logs) more widely, and invite
other public channels to use it. Before spreading the word, I'd like to
check with a channel operator if it's OK to log the channel and make it
available like this. Andrew? Ian?

Thanks in advance,
Graham

PS: The connection handling part of botbot is, of course, in Go

groupgolang-dev @
categoriesgo
postedNov 16, '12 at 2:35a
activeNov 16, '12 at 2:58p