Looks like neo4j-go had not been updated to Go 1.

Also, this kind of question should be directed to golang-nuts [1].
golang-dev is used for code reviews.

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/golang-nuts
On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 1:47 PM, david wrote:
I get same issue when i install neo4j-go?
Someone can help me to solve it? Thank you.
Error Information:
Makefile:5: /go/src/Make.inc: No such file or directory
Makefile:11: /go/src/Make.pkg: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/go/src/Make.pkg'. Stop.
Makefile:
# Copyright 2009 The Go Authors. All rights reserved.
# Use of this source code is governed by a BSD-style
# license that can be found in the LICENSE file.

include $(GOROOT)/src/Make.inc

TARG=neo4j
GOFILES=\
neo4j.go\