Very good work with a lot of new features, congratulations.

But I'm still missing: Cloud Code and Prerender (Or Serverside Rendering)
on Hosting, but I think the last became out-of-scope of Firebase now, since
it became a straightly focused on mobile app developement.

Douglas

Firebase Team -

WOW! The feature list we've all dreamed of has arrived.

I'm sure its been a massive amount of work - and kudos to everyone on the
team for today's launch. You deserve a major round of applause.

Looking back on some of the feature request lists - hard to see anything
missing, and can't wait to take it all for a spin.

Congrats again.