Hi Kerman,

Thanks for sharing!

That's very good for debugging, but unfortunately there is no easy way to
use it on runtime/production, because do not provide a way to get the
validation error programatically and transform it in a user friendly
message.

Douglas

Hey guys,

Quick update, Kato showed me a way to get the full error,
http://jsfiddle.net/firebase/XDXu5/embedded/result/ - use your secret,
the uid of the user and set debug = true :)

- Kerman