Right now, I'm using a node box for doing "server code" using a modified
version of Firework (https://github.com/mjackson/firework) (the firebase
queue was not there when I started).

But it is very painful to scale and control which node will process that
server code.

I'm glad to hear that Triggers are coming, it will transform Firebase in my
perfect fullstack :)

Okay cool! The way you are describing it makes it sound like Triggers
would process FB Queue Tasks as well.