Can you post a sample code of what you're doing?

From: firebase-angular@googlegroups.com On Behalf Of Justin Martiniak
Sent: 6 octobre 2015 13:04
To: Firebase + AngularJS
Subject: [Firebase + Angular] (Angular) Ionic & Firebase + Best Practice accessing data which might not exist?

(Sorry if I double posted, ain't ever use google groups)

I've chosen to use Firebase as a simple means to handle authentication and store my over-the-air data... but I'm running into an issue (occasionally).

I'm using angularFire, so whenever I access data I have the ability to get a $firebaseObject, $firebaseArray or null.

The null part is what catches me off guard... None of the tutorials or demos I see go through how to handle the null aspect of the request... they just go ahead and bind the data to $scope or check if it's $loaded() all things which wont work with null; and then this cascades into other issues surfacing and potentially just white/empty views.

So how, or what, is the best way to access data from Firebase that might not be there?