Thank you very much Jacob!

I will work on those comments / suggestions and update the repo soon!

Thx,

Douglas

Hey Douglas,

Thanks a lot for making this! And congrats on getting your first open
source project out the door. Most people don't even make it this far, so
that's a great accomplishment already!

I had a few comments / suggestions for you:

- One of the great benefits of promises is the ability to chain them
instead of nesting them like traditional callbacks. You can read about the
concept here
<https://www.airpair.com/angularjs/posts/angularjs-promises>. I think
you will find that chaining promises cleans up a lot of code and reduces
the amount of error handling you have to do. A good place you can do this
is here
<https://github.com/douglascorrea/angularfire-multi-auth/blob/03336fe76ba2867fd7ca62e55a022cd83f0d0537/src/FirebaseAuthDecorators.js#L47-L72> and
here
<https://github.com/douglascorrea/angularfire-multi-auth/blob/03336fe76ba2867fd7ca62e55a022cd83f0d0537/src/FirebaseAuthDecorators.js#L79-L105>
.
- You can probably make use of our new atomic, multi-location updates
<https://www.firebase.com/blog/2015-09-24-atomic-writes-and-more.html>
to simplify some code and enforce your schema more strongly across nodes.
- Your security rules are missing the outer { "rules": { // rules here
} } boilerplate, which may be confusion to people who just try to copy
paste the rules into their app dashboard and things don't work.
- Your bower.json and package.json both have 0.0.0 as the version
number. You may have gotten this from our repos, but you need to make sure
you don't deploy code to Bower or npm with that version number. We use an
internal code deployment tool which replaces those version numbers for us
when we do a release (see here
<https://github.com/firebase/angularfire/commit/9ced50e620f6f367bbb4d946d63bb5bc5ccaf6b7>
for an example commit by our internal tool). You should probably just keep
those numbers up-to-date manually and not specify them as 0.0.0.

Cheers,
Jacob