Hi everyone,

Im new at AngularJS and Firebase, I'm creating my new app with these
technologies and I'm really enjoying the process, learning and creating at
the same time. Anyways, let's go to my problem.

I have a simple form with some fields such as: Name, Category, Latitude,
Longitude, Username, Email and Password. When I filled up with all this
information and click on "Register" the data is saved into my firebase DB
and then it redirects you to the home page where you supposed to enter your
Email and Password to login.

So my problem is that I dont know how to retrieve the data to be able to
login, I think I am storing the data in a different way as it should be. If
anyone there can give me a clue on how to solve this, I would really
appreciate it.

You can check the app in http://milocal.cl/#/registrar

Thanks in advanced,
Daniel

PS: If anyone there feels interested about what I am creating and want to
collaborate, you are more than welcome board!!!