Kato,

Thanks for guiding. Yes it was due to change in firebase's version.
Also, got the way to tackle the problem I was facing.

Cheers.
Ashu
On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 3:21:36 AM UTC+5:30, Michael Kato Wulf wrote:

Ashu,

Great to meet you. $createUser returns a promise, not any user data, and
that hasn't changed since 0.8. The promise resolves with a userData object
which it obtains from the SDK's createUser() onComplete callback
<https://www.firebase.com/docs/web/api/firebase/createuser.html>. Thus,
if you are seeing a change in the contents of that userData, it means that
you've upgraded your Firebase SDK version and doesn't have anything to do
with the AngularFire version.

A great resource for resolving issues of this sort is the changelog.
Indeed, a quick search of the AngularFire changelog
<https://www.firebase.com/docs/web/libraries/angular/changelog.html>
shows that $createUser has not changed between 0.8.x and 1.x.

I don't see anything in the SDK changelog
<https://www.firebase.com/docs/web/changelog.html> regarding createUser,
which makes sense. This change probably happened when we deprecated
FirebaseSimpleLogin in SDK version 1.1.0. I do recall there being a hash in
simple login versions.

Cheers,
Kato

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 3:52 AM, ashu anhad <ashu...@gmail.com