I have been using an old version of angularFire(0.8.0) for my web
application.
In that $createUser use to return multiple parameters as user credentials
(including md5_hash) when a new was created in firebase.
Now I am upgrading my applications angularFire to version 1.1.1 and
firebase to version 2.2.4.
But now, when i see that $createUser is not returning md5_hash now, that's
my major concern. I have used md5_has as an important user related
information for my application.

Am I doing any thing wrong or is $createUser really changed as such?

Plz help..