Hey Manuel,

I'm not fully sure what you are asking here, but I think I can share some
code to guide you. If you are looking for the end of an auth session (aka
when the user logs out), you can just use the callback from the
FirebaseSimpleLogin constructor:

var myRef = new Firebase("https://<your-firebase>.firebaseio.com");
var authClient = new FirebaseSimpleLogin(myRef, function(error, user) {
   if (error) {
     // an error occurred while attempting login
     console.log(error);
   } else if (user) {
     // user authenticated with Firebase
     console.log("User ID: " + user.uid + ", Provider: " + user.provider);
   } else {
     *// user is logged out; end of session*
   }
});

That will automatically get fired whenever the user's authentication state
changes.

I don't know what you mean when you reference the warning log when session
end, but hopefully I gave you enough info to get by. If you still have
questions, just ask away and provide some more details.

Good luck,
Jacob