Cross-posted from StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25255212/backup-firebase-data-on-persistent-file-storage-on-cordova-phonegap

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 7:02 PM, Stefan Yanku wrote:

Hi,

I looking for ideas how to implement a local backup of Firebase data on an
users device for Cordova/PhoneGap apps.

So if an app is shut down, updated etc. the data can be booted from there.

There is one approach using local storage:
https://github.com/yeldarby/offline-firebase

However I prefer not to override Firebase code,
and to save data more persistently. Either written to a file via the
Cordova file api, or via the SQLite Database plugin for Cordova/PhoneGap.

What is the best way to listen to changes on the Firebase data via
AngularFire?
So I could react on it an save it along with the Firebase object keys etc.
Is there even a way to physically save pending local events?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebase-angular/6b8e3505-d549-46bc-9aa2-a906a5780823%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebase-angular/6b8e3505-d549-46bc-9aa2-a906a5780823%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.