Aha, now it makes sense... I had flymake required by prelude
(https://github.com/bbatsov/prelude) then turned it off for some other
reason and a bit later realized ensime stopped highlighting errors.
On Monday, February 25, 2013 8:13:24 PM UTC-5, Aemon wrote:

Hmm
You should not need flymake...
I think I see the problem. We recently starting using flymake's type-faces
to color warnings/errors. So if flymake is not (required) somewhere.. it
will probably not show correctly. Will fix in upcoming release!

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 6:23 PM, Luigi Antonini <luigi.an...@gmail.com<javascript:>