I'm guessing that you might be able to accomplish running Clojurescript
tests within a Maven build by combining the following:

1. Take a look at the approach of building Clojurescript by running a
build.clj script (ex:
https://github.com/clojure/clojurescript/wiki/Quick-Start)
2. Clojurescript tests can be easily kicked off if you create a test runner
namespace that calls the other test namespaces (
https://github.com/clojure/clojurescript/wiki/Testing)
3. You can execute a Clojure script from within Maven either using
maven-exec-plugin or clojure-maven-plugin (ex:
https://gist.github.com/stuartgunter/3727047/d628cfdd24f2d879f7c621865bdcb8758cda087b).
In either case, within the <execution>, you can choose the <phase> to
attach the goal to. The maven-exec-plugin approach is just the equivalent
of what you would do at the command line when running java -cp
clojure.jar:<classpath> clojure.main <script> (
http://clojure.org/repl_and_main) If you choose the maven-exec-plugin
style, you may have to use the "exec" goal, and if so, remember to include
<classpath/> inside <arguments>.

So if you had a test runner namespace like my.app.run-tests, then you would
have the .clj file my/app/run_tests.clj, and you would choose a plugin to
run that during the test phase.