Hi

1) yes this can be an issue, but usually in a JVM context you'd rather add
threads to one JVM instead of running concurrent JVMs.
2) In the current iteration of indigenous there is a defined path for a
given JNI resource so it'll create only one file in /tmp and reuse it on
the following runs.
3) If you care about startup performance, clojure on the JVM is already not
really light :)

About security and execution of binaries from /tmp, I thought linking
dynamic libs and executing files from /tmp were considered differently but
I'm not familiar with the way Windows deals with it.

Philippe