Hi

I'm not sure what "Avi" is in this context, maybe what you're looking for
is a way to package and run native JNI code from an uberjar ? I recently
released https://github.com/pguillebert/indigenous that may help in this
purpose. You still need to find a maven artifact providing the native
library (for several platforms if you need that). Let me know if indigenous
can help ;)

Hope that helps

Philippe