Hi

I'm surprised nobody mentioned storm yet. It's massively scalable real-time
computing, using clojure.
Le 3 juil. 2013 16:18, "Softaddicts" <lprefontaine@softaddicts.ca> a écrit :
clj-zookeeper + avout. We run our solution on clusters of small nodes, we
needed
a lightweight solution. We implemented cluster queues and use avout
locking.
Our configuration is also stored in zookeeper as clojure expressions.

We isolated this in a coordinator module so nothing spills out in the rest
of the code.
We could swap this for another alternative with minimal headaches but so
far it scales
pretty well.

For inter cluster exchanges we are using zeromq but we do not need the same
tight intra cluster integration.

Luc P.

I'd like to hear others opinions on this too. I don't believe Clojure has
anything built in at this point. My plan of action (not yet implemented) is
to use gearman(possibly java, but it seems that it is no longer updated)
and zeroconf for clusters (just for automatic master determination).

I know there is support for Hadoop in Clojure as well, which does not fit
my needs but may fit your needs. A quick google search will get you started.
Immutant has support for clustering too, but I believe it requires
leiningen to start, where I need to compile everything into a single jar.
Immutant under the hood is using JBoss' message queue, so that may be an
option to explore as well.

I'm curious what others are doing.

Best.,
--Joseph