And yep, Kevin's change works. Looking into reducers + I/O sounds
interesting, I'll definitely check it out, thanks!

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 11:21 PM, Sean Corfield wrote:
On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 9:50 PM, Kevin Downey wrote:
doall doesn't recurse, so you are not realizing the lazy-seq, you want
something like [msg (doall sig-strs)]
Thank you Kevin! When Elango said my suggestion didn't work, I was
puzzled. Now it makes sense!
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."