It's a bit short notice for me to take a holiday to London =)
Any chance the talk will be filmed and posted online?
On Jan 4, 4:28 am, Kushal Pisavadia wrote:
Happy New Year all!

The London Clojure User Group are kicking things off with a talk from
Malcolm Sparks this month, titled: Reflections on a real-world Clojure
application.

*Format:*
The format of this talk will be a whistle-stop tour around many elements of
a large Clojure application in use at Deutsche Bank. It will include a few
slides, demos and code reviews, illustrating the interesting parts as well
as tackling the boring but necessary 'non functional' concerns.

*Malcolm's Bio:*
Malcolm is a lead application developer at Deutsche Bank, working in
Clojure. He was the technical lead for IONA's J2EE application server and
co-author of EJBHome and jcoverage (Coburtura). His Clojure free software
projects include plugboard (a REST framework) and clj-logging-config (a
logging configuration library). He can be found on Github at:https://github.com/malcolmsparks

*Registration:*
The talk is happening on 17th January 2012. You can register for the event,
and find venue details, here:http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/java-jee/real-world-clojure

We're always on the look out for speakers for our future events. If you're
interested in doing a lightning talk or something a little meatier please
do get in contact even if it's to throw around some ideas you've had.

Feel free to email myself at this address, or Bruce Durling at bld [AT]
otfrom.com for any questions you might have.