In my application I am running set of mappers and aggregator using
jcascalog. I am executing these in multiple iterations. Now I want to
implement "stop the iteration if we are done" feature. Means each mapper to
set global flag shouldContinue = shouldContinue || false if it identifies
the end of its processing. So start the next iteration only
if shouldContinue ==true else stop the processing.

Ideally I am looking for a global boolean variable that can be accessed and
modified by mappers or CascalogFunctions.

Can we achieve something like this in jcascalog?

Thanks
Sourabh