Thanks a lot. This is exactly what I was looking for.
On Monday, July 19, 2010 11:59:46 PM UTC+5:30, mlimotte wrote:

Hi Nathan,

Cascading has a nice feature where a few malformed input records can
be "trapped", without stopping the entire flow. (http://
www.cascading.org/documentation/features/failure-traps.html ) This
allows you to run a big job and not have it die because of a little
dirty date, and still capture the bad records to a file, so you you
debug them later on.

As far as I can tell, Cascalog does not support this as of now. Any
pointers on alternatives, or how I can hack it in for my flow quickly.

Marc