You can do a ssh-keyscan and generate the production servers and make it into a known_hosts file, this will remove all your tests servers and keep production in there. Something like:
     ssh-keyscan -t rsa -H "<servername>,<servername2>,<servername3>" > ~/.ssh/known_hosts

Don't know if its what you want, but its an option.. ;p