You can also specify the full path for the role name:

   roles:
   - { role: "/path/to/your/role" }

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 5:33 PM, Weston Platter wrote:

I'm using a galaxy package that I modified. I would like to reference this
modified role from a playbook. How do I declare that the roles File System
location is not in the roles folder (as expected) but else where on my
comptuer?

EG,

playbook located at = /Users/weston/my_company/servers/web_server.yml

role located at = /Users/weston/git/ansible_rbenv_role

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/484f8e62-a800-422d-ab69-3834870ed36d%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/484f8e62-a800-422d-ab69-3834870ed36d%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.