see here:

https://github.com/thomascannon/android-sms-spoof
On 11/06/2012 12:18 AM, Hannes K. wrote:
Regarding Prof. Xuxian Jiang's research
<http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/faculty/jiang/smishing.html>

there seems to be a security flaw which can be used for SMISHING
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smishing> and it affects a broad range of
Android versions.

I am curious what the source of this leak is and I am wondering if
someone out there has a clue how they got it work.
I am new to android-security and I don't want to build a malicous app!!
(I just got thrown into an android security project at the Uni)

I hope to get the ball rolling for a technical discussion.

Cheers
Hannes

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-security-discuss?hl=en.