Hello,

Have a look at contagio minidump:

http://contagiominidump.blogspot.com/

Cheers,

pof
On 04/14/2012 07:27 PM, Silvio Riener wrote:
Hello,

I'm currently looking for samples of android spyware i.e. apps that
steal information from my phone and send it somewhere.
Well and since I think that not all software doing this can be
classified as spyware, I am looking generally for all kind of apps
that take information from the device and send it somewhere without
the user knowing/wanting it.

Ideally this apps are still "active" - so I really want my data to be
stolen and transfered :)

Can anyone provide some samples or just a hint where to find such
apps.

Thank you very much