Have you tried to export your contacts to a file (Contacts >
Import/Export > Export to file), and then import this file on your
gmail?
On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:42, David Baron wrote:
The only contacts on Google are from Google+. Nothing from my phone. I
"starred" them yesterday because Google+ has a contact line-item intimating
that but still nothing.

All the available options, i.e. sync, active, are on the phone. My contacts
only get to Lookout's sync, not Google's.

How do I get them to the big cloud?