On Jul 22, 3:00 am, Kathy L wrote:
I'm getting the test results as illustrated instead that
"trap" message.  I still have no idea what it's trying to tell me.  I know
for sure it didn't even get to the main().
If it didn't get to main, it's probably failing in a library
initializer.

Can you simplify by commenting out most of the tests, link against
fewer things, or add debug output in your library initializers?

But I'm not yet entirely convinced that you have compiled a valid
executable. Maybe you should use your build approach to create a
program that links nothing custom, and generates debug output when it
does get to main.