Thanks Mark. Glad you like the cable and we hope it works well for you!
On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 12:06:23 PM UTC-6, Marc Marí wrote:

I finally managed to get a low-level debugging option using a UART
terminal. And it works perfectly:

http://blog.accuvant.com/jduckandryan/building-a-nexus-4-uart-debug-cable/

(Note that Nexus 5 needs a higher input voltage, like 3.3V)