Few days ago, I created one app signed it with my own keystore. Tested that
app on my own cell. And uploaded that apk to playstore.
Today I made some changes to the app's source files, compiled it, signed it
with the same keystore. But now when I try to install it on my cell, it
says "Application not installed! A different application with same package
name but conflicting signature already exists". But I swear I signed with
the same keystore and the same password. What could be wrong? Anyone has
any ideas?