Try updating your copy of repo. Hopefully that helps.
On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Bruno Saraiva wrote:

If I init like this (like normally I've been doing for the last 3 or 4
aosp releases), I get the following error:

object 12fd10c20115046dcd2fbe468a45e566f38ffbc9
type commit
tag v1.12.7
tagger Conley Owens <cco3@android.com> 1381959964 -0700

repo 1.12.7

gpg: Signature made Wed Oct 16 22:46:04 2013 WEST using RSA key ID 692B382C
error: could not verify the tag 'v1.12.7'

I'm lost. Any help please?