Hello,

I would like to develop a little Akka project with Scala in my spare time.
I have been exposed to concurrent programming before and therefore think I
have a not so bad understanding of acors.

Problem is that it is hard to find a good project to work on. What I came
up with so far was bird flock simulation, particle simulation or
interactive games. Problem with this is that things like that will make
people lift an eyebrow in some job interview if I try to explain my Scala
skills (especially with a game). So I need something like a stock exchange
simulation or some trading simulation. But this is hard to do without
knowing the problem domain.

So I thought I ask whether anyone has some idea for some little nice Akka
project where something is done in a reactive way.

Thank you, Haddock

--
---