I am trying to use the sqldba command for looking at some system
statistics.

when i type sqldba oracle spits out the following message

DBA-00385: could not locate sqldba resource file, dbacvt220.res

I don't know where this resource file should reside and what it's
contents are. I managed to get into sqldba using the following
command sqldba lmode=y (with this option it's not allowing
me to execute most of the commands like mon etc..).

Can anyone help me in resolving this issue??

P.S we are using oracle 7.0.16.4.0 - production release on
an HP-UX 9.04.

many thanx
Prabhakar
(206) 885-8830