Hi All

I'll prepare one post about it in my blog, but in fact,what you have to do
is:

1. Configure your xming and in flags you have to define "-ac". This will
define the xming to accept connection. Reopen your xming, case was running
2. Connect by putty your linux machine and type, export DISPLAY=<ip address
of your machine>:0
3. Try execute a graphical command like xclock, xterm, kterm ..., or the
oracle installer

Ps.: About connect directly without define the variable DISPLAY, it is
possible, but you have to do a little conf in putty.

Let'me know if you have doubts about it

B' Regards
Waldirio

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 7:42 PM, Martin Bach