From: oracle-l-bounce@freelists.org
On Behalf Of Steve Wales
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 2:56 PM
To: oracle-l@freelists.org
Subject: SSH Connectivity Fail during RAC install

I'm doing my very first RAC install and I'm wondering if I broke something.

I got the Grid Infrastructure completely installed and working OK.

Went to install the Oracle DB software and when it came to the SSH
Connectivity option on the Grid Installation options panel, I didn't click
"Reuse private and public keys existing in the user home" before I clicked
Setup.

I'm getting [INS-06006] Passwordless SSH connectivity not setup between the
following node(s): [node1, node2]

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedOct 22, '12 at 9:29p