I have a copy. Do you have a site where I can upload it to?

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 26, 2012, at 2:12 PM, "Steve Wales" wrote:

Is there anywhere to download the Oracle 9i or 10gR2 clients ?

I've spent an hour today trying to find one.

I have a very old Oracle 8i database that I need to connect to via a tool i
have and regenerate some of the DDL

I only have the 11gR2 client on my laptop at the moment and it's
incompatible with the 8i database (there's a client / DB compatibility
matrix at MOS that I was reading today).

The Oracle website doesn't seem to have them up there any more (10g used to
be there not so very long ago but I couldn't find it today).

Appreciate any pointers.

Thanks
Steve

grouporacle-l @