If the plane flies on time and I'm on it I'll be one of the officers holding
the OAUG DBSIG meeting at 3:20 PM Sunday in South Seas E, where we'll have a
short business meeting followed by presentations from Ahmed Alomari and Isam
Alyousfi. I *think* Mike Brown will be presenting a list of sessions
throughout the week related to performance and Oracle's Applications (E-Biz
and otherwise). This is a great way to start off the week and although it is
probably most on target for E-biz gearheads, everyone is welcome!

Tuesday at 10:45 AM, South Seas B, I'll give a talk about managing
transactions with disappearing indexes.

And Thursday I'll be your moderator for the "Oracle Applications Tuning
Panel," session ID # 10022, scheduled for 09:45 AM - 10:45 AM in Room South
Seas F
which will include the usual suspects from the OAUG DBSIG and our guest from
Oracle, Isam Alyousfi.

Isam is a Senior Director managing the Performance and Scalability group
within the Oracle E-Business Suite Engineering division. As you gathering
unanswered performance questions during the week, gather them up and we'll
try to answer in real time or at least get you headed in the right
direction.

Regards,

mwf