I'm not sure off the top of my head (too busy to check your numbers), but it may be that the tablespace I/O stats are in units of read/write *operations* and the SQL disk reads are in units of *blocks read*, so you need to multiply Reads * Av Blks/Rd for the tablespaces in order to make the figures match.
Regards,
Brandon

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle
postedJan 16, '12 at 10:08p
activeJan 16, '12 at 10:16p
websiteoracle.com

2 users in discussion

Allen, Brandon: 1 post Fred Tilly: 1 post