From: oracle-l-bounce@freelists.org On Behalf Of Jeremy Schneider
Sent: donderdag 10 november 2011 19:49
To: nigel.cl.thomas@googlemail.com
Cc: aluoor@gmail.com; Oracle-L Freelists
Subject: Re: simple platform independent scripting language (now using Shell Scripts on *NIX)

I would second this actually... there's a small learning curve to perl
but it's really very easy to get started with basic stuff - and I think
you'll find it a very worthwhile investment of your time. Basic scripts
are just about as simple as bash, but there's lots more room for
growth... and your code will run literally anywhere. :)

-Jeremy