hi gabriel,

whenever we want to interact with any rdbms database be it db2, oracle or
mssqlserver, for interaction with database server and instance it has to use
only sql.

all the tools such as toad, oem or other langauages such pro*fortron,
pro*cobol, pro*c or java they have to use sql statments embended in their
appropriate code-blocks and that is why everyone who interacts with rdbms
should know sql and how it behaves

thnaks..subodh

On 23 December 2010 08:39, Aragon, Gabriel (GE, Corporate, consultant) <