I think you are hurrying...

teup you may not need RAC but what to do with the present configurations.

I belive if oracle apps has to be installed or if it need to be migrated to
RAC from single node there is different note available on MOS, cehck whether
that is followed or not.if that is followed then you need to un RAC. In this
world there are lot of configurations with RAC and apps, how these people
are using it :)
Thanks!
Subodh