Good morning

Friend, please, post one example of your script and the result that will
be created by script.

Cheers
Waldirio
On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 4:27 AM, Jared Still wrote:

Assisting with troubleshooting is much easier with a reproducible example.
On Thursday, November 25, 2010, A Joshi wrote:
hi
I have a UNIX shell script that populates a file and then does grep on
it. in the shell script it is missing some lines that has the grep string.
from interactive UNIX session grep I get bigger and right list. I am
using the same exact grep that is in the UNIX shell script. only difference
is in the shell script file name is referred to as $flist
I'm submitting shell script as nohup
I checked everything. I tried removing the file and re-create.
it is strange. can someone help. TIA

Jared Still
Home Page: http://jaredstill.com

______________