The first note did the trick. Thanks very much.

Allan

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Amaral, Rui
wrote:
I have found that it's kinda flaky updating those TZ settings. A couple
of ones that have worked for me:

*Grid Control Agent Startup Fails if ORA_TZFILE Environment Variable is
Set to Incorrect Timezone File [ID 409121.1]*
**
*Grid Control Agent Startup Fails on AIX Server due to Invalid Timezone
Setting at the OS [ID 825933.1] (It says AIX but we had to do this on linux
machines as well)*

Might be worth looking into if you have looked at those notes yet.

Rui Amaral
Database Administrator
ITS - SSG
TD Bank Financial Group