Merry Christmas to ya'll!
On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Yong Huang wrote:

administrators, Steve Adams and Mark Bobak, for keeping this one of the
friendliest and most generous lists I�m aware of, for working to keep the
mechanics of the list nearly invisible, and for keeping the signal to noise
ratio high.
When Mark writes a short message, every word is precious! I personally care
about the forum signal-to-noise ratio and members' professionalism, both
of which Oracle-L excels in. Thanks, Steve, Mark, and everyone.

To make this message a little on-topic, I'd like to take this happy
holiday opportunity to remind everyone that 'Tis the season for year-end
maintenance! Think about partitions you may need to add before Near
Year's bell rings, and possibly year-end auditing wrapup. You don't want
January 1 shoppers' money to go to a non-existing partition or one that
only allows anything below MAXVALUE.

Yong Huang

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle