Van: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
Namens Yong Huang
Verzonden: donderdag 19 november 2009 21:53
Aan: jkstill_at_gmail.comaaaaaaaaaaaaa
CC: oracle-l@freelists.org
Onderwerp: Re: 10gR2 Desupport Date?
I've found this to be rather handy:

Logon to the MOS HTML Site: http://supporthtml.oracle.com/

Use the following URL in a new tab/window to go directly to Note
https://supporthtml.oracle.com/ep/faces/secure/km/DocumentDisplay.jspx?id=

Say you want to lookup 418918.1

Append the note # to the URL and voila, you are there.
https://supporthtml.oracle.com/ep/faces/secure/km/DocumentDisplay.jspx?id=41
8918.1

And for bug, the URL is
https://supporthtml.oracle.com/ep/faces/secure/km/BugDisplay.jspx?id=