Sorry, here is a link to the press release (
http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/press/018465)
That was announced at Collaborate '09.

Bradd Piontek
"Next to doing a good job yourself,

the greatest joy is in having someone
else do a first-class job under your
direction."

William Feather
On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Bradd Piontek wrote:

I thought it was officially July 2010, but A year of Extended Support
(lifetime support?) will extend it to July 2011