Do they have to relink their tables in Access? When do they get this error? what action are they performing in Access? We just had something similar at an upgrade at Tri-C. The users wanted to switch in between of our production and test databases to see if all their tables were viewable in the new upgraded environments. They had to recreate the ODBC source to the "test" environment and then relink the tables to point to it. Worked after that.

Lyall Barbour

Oracle and Banner Administrator

Cuyahoga Community College
Tower City
50 Public Square Suite 200
Cleveland, OH
44115

We just upgraded a database from Oracle 9i to 10G. The underlying application was also upgraded so tables did change. Now when the user uses Access to access SOME but not ALL tables in ACCESS we get ODBC error -7711. Anybody know what this error means.

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

grouporacle-l @
categoriesoracle