From: Howard Latham

Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:31:18
To: Guillermo Alan Bort
Cc:; ORACLE-L
Subject: Re: intelligent space monitoring

OEM DOES have a habit of packing up suddenly - I've had 3 SRs about that
recently - Fixed them eventually but it ALWAYS takes ages

2009/3/17 Guillermo Alan Bort
could be... it's been so long since I had access to a functional
OEM... :'( I'm actually starting to remember most of sqlplus' 'set'
commands... which isn't entirely bad in itself... you know.
Alan Bort
Oracle Certified Professional

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Niall Litchfield