I found it in 7.3.4 documentation:

"Survivability
In the event of a power failure, hardware failure, or any other
system-interrupting disaster, Oracle7 release 7.3 offers the standby
database feature. The standby database is intended for sites where
survivability and disaster recovery are of paramount importance.

For information about creating and maintaining a standby database, see
the Oracle7 Server Administrator's Guide."

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/A57673_01/DOC/server/doc/SCN73/ch22.htm#surv